The Angel Mechanic program is NOT an advertised program. This is simply a program for people who may not have funds to pay for general maintenance on their vehicle.
- Open to Triumphant Life Ministry’s (TLM’s) qualification & discretion
- Real “ministry” opportunity to those that cannot afford it or do it themselves
- “Completely anonymous” for the mechanics
- “Simple repairs” and regular maintenance
It is a “simple” process:
- Owner needing the repair/maintenance is “qualified”, if qualifications are met
- Owner signs an indemnification agreement
- Vehicle gets dropped off at Dale’s in the city parking lot in back
Vehicle is repaired, tested and returned to the owner.
If parts are needed for repair, the program will attempt to get parts donated for the repair. If parts cannot be donated the parts list will be given to the owner to purchase, or the vehicle returned UN-repaired, at the choice of the owner.
For maintenance to be done the owner will purchase supplies (oil, filter, pads, filters, etc), and put them in the passenger seat. The owner’s parts and supplies will be used for the maintenance.
Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.”– Matthew 6:1-4